Select Page


A high school diploma is required for admission into a training program. Those who have not graduated from high school, but who have satisfied graduation requirements through the General Educational Development Test (GED) or through an accredited home study course may also be considered for admission.

Students requiring financial aid are requested to provide their financial aid representative with the following documents in order to process their aid application in a prompt manner: