A high school diploma is required for admission into a training program. Those who have not graduated from high school, but who have satisfied graduation requirements through the General Educational Development Test (GED) or through an accredited home study course may also be considered for admission.
Students requiring financial aid are requested to provide their financial aid representative with the following documents in order to process their aid application in a prompt manner:
- Social Security Card
- Driver License or State Issued ID
- If a resident, Alien Registration Card
- If a naturalized citizen Naturalization Certificate
- If married, you and your spouse’s previous year tax returns
- If single and under the age of 24, you and your parents previous years tax returns
- If for any reason you cannot provide any of the documentation listed above or need clarification on what documents to provide, please contact financial aid for guidance in the matter.